Having recently invested in yet more drone equipment we realize the importance of staying at the forefront of this incredible technology which alters on a monthly basis.
In our opinion this is the first DJI UAV drone to offer a truly robust video downlink which allows photographers and filmmakers to do what they do best capturing stunning footage. We are now able to work seamlessly with this awesome drone.
The inspire 2 is capable of capturing cinema quality footage at and can be carried easily on aircraft.
- 25 – 27 minutes[ Flight time . Multi-camera support. 58mph (94kph) top speed
- Up to 5.2K 30fps CinemaRaw Video, 4K/60 & 1080p/120 using H.264 and Zenmuse X5S
- Native CinemaDNG, Apple ProRes 422HQ (5.2K) and 4444XQ (4K) support
- Long-range (30m) forward obstacle sensing, upward obstacle sensing
- Switchable 2.4/5.8GHz transmission, up to 4.6mi (7km) range (Japan: 1080p Live View, up to 4km range)
5.2K (5280*2972, 16:9) 30fps 12bit, 4.2Gbps
4K (4096*2160, 17:9) 60fps 10bit, 4.0Gbps
Matrice 600 Pro Heavy lifter workhorse
This machine is capable of carrying anything from a RED EPIC Sony A7R 2 Hasselblad A5D Hasselblad H6D 100 pixel all mounted using the Ronin MX Or DJI Zenmuse X5R Zenmuse XT cameras.
Other cameras can be mounted so please ask.
Single operator or dual remote control offer the various options for video and stills.
High Resolution individual images are stitched together to form one final gigapixel image which can be used at bill board proportions.